Friday 6 May 2011

Heart Touching Poems....



For the first time in my life,
True love came along.
It took me by surprise,
A looks that caught my eyes.
In the years passed by,
The love got stronger and stronger.

Finally, it took us to a vow
That will bind us together
For the rest of our lives.

For the laughter, tears, good times and bad
That we've been through.
You still got me and I still got you.
Thanks for being there always,
I LOVE U, my true love, for the rest of my life


I don't know how to say this,
the words walking through my mind.
I can't put pen to paper,
the sentence I can't find,
for the feelings deep inside my heart.
I pray to god above,
for the right words to tell you,
how much I have fallen in love.

                                                                         
All I ever wanted was to be part of your HEART
and for us to be together, to never be apart.
No one in the world can even compare
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.
We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you so much more than I ever thought I could.
I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.
In your eyes I see our present, our future and our past,
by the way you look at me I know that we will last.
I hope that someday you'll come to realize,
how perfect you are when seen through my eyes....
You are the stars in my night time,
You are the blue sky in my day,
You are the water in my ocean,
You are the light showing me the way,
You are the sunshine in my eyes,
You are the wind blowing through my hair,
You are the beating in my heart,
You are my life - you're always there...

You came into my life on a simple way
Told me you love me almost everyday
Showed me happiness and made me smile
I started to love you after awhile.

My wish is that our love may never die
I wished that from the day we gave us a try
When I woke up this morning you were on my mind
Love you completely although they say love is blind.

Forever yours that's how I feel
I trust you completely for real....


 Some memories will alwayz haunt u...
No matter how much you try to run away...
Those words and feelings,doesn't leave you...
Filling your heart with agony,All night and day!

4 comments: