Saturday 7 May 2011

Life Is Beautiful....


Life Is Not Just what you look at
Its Not even the thing you wanna be like,
Its never will in your range of EXPEXTANCE
Nor Even Sweet always as for your ACCEPTANCE

some believe its the gift of GOD
some say its the FATE on FOREHEAD

But
K.G's of INK is Not Enough to Write One's Past
Tonnes Of Papper Won't Be Sufficient to Write Thy's Future

But One's Memories has the Space to Save all the Heart in IT.

Whatever It May Be

Days Gone are called as PAST or EXPERIENCE
Days ahead are called as FUTURE or HOPE
But Days Happening now are called as PRESENT
just the Present of the Almighty

So Never Try to think whatz
happening or why..?
Its Just HapPening as Its Ment tooo
 
Mom, I look at you and see a walking miracle.
Your
unfailing love without limit,
your ability to soothe my every hurt,
the
way you are on duty, unselfishly,
every hour, every day, makes me so
grateful
that I am yours, and you are mine.
With open arms and
open heart,
with enduring patience and inner strength,
you gave so
much for me, sometimes at your expense.
You are my teacher, my
comforter, my encourager,
appreciating all, forgiving all.

Sometimes
I took you for granted, Mom,
but I don’t now, and I never will
again.
I know that everything I am today
relates to you and your
loving care.
I gaze in wonder as I watch you being YOU
My Miracle,
My Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment